Wednesday 4 March 2009

Watts Systems Ltd./Yet another pointless blog

Well, it's probably so late in the blogging age now that I've missed the band wagon entirely and landed in the dust left behind.

I'm not entirely sure what the purpose of this blog is... I guess it's just a good way of documenting various things that happen to interest me.

Anyway, I thought I may as well make this first post at least slightly useful, so I'm going to upload the only existing song (that I'm aware of, at least) by the band Watts Systems Ltd., which featured on the 'The Eagle Has Landed' [TBR 04] compilation released by Tranquility Base Records in '98. I haven't seen this song posted anywhere else on the internet, although that's hardly surprising, so maybe if anyone ever stumbles across this it'll at least be something they might not have heard.

Watts Systems were basically Regulator Watts but with a different name and an expanded line-up (Alex Dunham, Areif Sless-Kitain, Cret Wilson, Geoff Turner, and Juan Carrera, courtesy of band to band). The song was recorded at WGNS at the same time as the Aesthetics of No-Drag. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be anything much to say, so here's the track instead:

Watts Systems Ltd. - Two On One Arm

.wav file.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment